Saturday 1st June 2019 Open Event
Event Date: 01/06/2019
When: Saturday 1st June 2019 – 11am to 2pm
Where: City Training Services, 39/41 Chapel Street, Bradford BD5 1BY
Find out more about our huge range of apprenticeships, traineeships and Higher Level Apprenticeships at our Open Event on Saturday 1st June, 11 am – 2 pm. You will be able to learn more about what apprenticeships we have on offer, from Engineering to Health & Care and Business Services to Motor Vehicle. You will also be able to find out about our current vacancies on the day and fill in an application for your chosen apprenticeship! These apprenticeships that you can apply for on the day will include the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Childcare / Support Teaching & Learning
- Construction Trades
- Dental Nursing
- Digital Media / Digital Marketing
- Hair / Barbering / Beauty
- Health & Social Care
- Horticulture / Agriculture
- IT / Computing
- Motor Vehicle
Why should you attend?
- To enquire or apply for any of our apprenticeships.
- Find out about different ways of studying – full or part-time.
- Talk to employers and apprentices.
- Visit our CV workshop to begin creating or improving your current CV.
- Visit our ‘Interview Technique Training’ workshop to learn more about interview techniques.
- Explore ways of financing and supporting your studies.
- Learn about the services we offer – including careers advice, support and guidance and general information.
This event is ideal if you are:
- Looking to start a full or part-time apprenticeship.
- Considering your options after you have completed your GCSEs.
- If you wish to improve your employability and learn new skills.
- Wanting to find out more about our apprenticeship vacancies and how to apply.
Parents and guardians are welcome!