Ready for Work Programme
Posted on: July 5th, 2017
Do you want to get ready for the world of work?
Would you like to fine tune your employability skills?
If yes, then we have the perfect workshop for you…
The Ready for Work Programme is a series of half day interactive workshops focused on apprenticeships and designed to develop your employability skills such as CV writing, interview techniques and job searching. You will also gain an understanding of apprenticeships and the career opportunities they present.
The workshop is split into 5 parts each focusing on a different area:
- Developing the Growth Mind-set
- Developing Workplace Skills
- Financial Planning for the Future
- Effective CV Writing
- Interview Techniques
When are the workshops?
There are 10 workshops to choose from…
- Monday 31st July – 1pm to 4pm
- Tuesday 1st August – 9am to 12pm
- Wednesday 2nd August – 1pm to 4pm
- Thursday 3rd August – 9am to 12pm
- Friday 4th August – 1pm to 4pm
- Monday 7th August – 9am to 12pm
- Tuesday 8th August – 1pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 9th August – 9am to 12pm
- Thursday 10th August – 1pm to 4pm
- Friday 11th August – 9am to 12pm
To Book Your Place…
Please contact Masood Ahmed on 01274 728316 or email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Mobile number
- Email Address
- Workshop choice (see list of dates above)
PLACES ARE LIMITED