With an apprenticeship you get paid in a real job, gaining real work experience, real qualifications and a real future. You will earn a wage and get holiday pay; work alongside experienced staff; gain job-specific skills and experience; and study towards a related qualification.
|Job Title:||Business Admin|
|Job Description:||Duties Include:
- To work with the Office Manager to ensure that legal documentation is archived and that accurate records are maintained.
- To catalogue development documentation and archive appropriately.
- To work with the Office Manager to ensure that a comprehensive and efficient file management system is maintained within the office.
- To accurately distribute the post to the Legal and Governance team and deal independently with any incorrectly delivered or routine correspondence.
- To provide administrative support to the Legal and Governance team.
- To use the Agresso system for producing purchase and sales orders.
- To raise bank cheques with the Finance team.
- To undertake photocopying of Court documents and case files.
- To arrange meetings/attendance at courses in different offices including organising travel, hotels, meeting rooms and equipment where necessary
- To ensure that stationery requests for the department are monitored and that adequate supplies are maintained at all times.
- To deal with basic correspondence as directed by the Office Manager.
- To set up the board rooms and to ensure that catering and refreshments are in place in advance of meetings.
|Working Hours:||37 Hours Per Week|
|Weekly Schedule:||Day Release at City Training|
|Course Title:||Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business and Administration|
|Course Duration:||12-18 Months|
|Employer Name:||Accent Group|
|Employer Location:||BD17 7SW|
If you have already completed an online application form and would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact us by phone on 01274 728316.
If you have not completed the online application form yet, please follow the steps below: